We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a full-time Head of Family Discipleship to be part of the St Mary’s senior leadership team focused on placing the family unit and parents at the centre of a renewed discipleship strategy.
PERHAPS THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ROLES IN THE CHURCH RIGHT NOW!
We are looking for a wise, spiritually mature, creative and energetic leader who will help us to develop the way we grow young disciples.
As a member of the leadership team, the specific role will be to support the development of a culture of discipleship within every church family, to oversee the teams of staff, parents, and volunteers that work with children and young people, shaping and holding the vision of the whole team, and to hold specific responsibility for leading our Sunday and mid-week provision for primary school aged children (6-11’s)
- Passionate about helping parents to create a culture of discipleship within their own families?
- Able to teach and connect with people of all ages?
- An enthusiastic enabler, able to encourage and release the gifts of a significant team of parents, volunteers, staff and interns?
- An effective and strategic manager who can implement, manage and monitor plans to achieve the vision and build successful and joyful teams that get things done?
- Excited about shaping curriculum and learning and holding the vision for the whole team
If so, we would love to hear from you!
For an informal chat about the role, please contact email@example.com.
Deadline for applications : 17th September 2022
For more detailed information, and to apply, please download the job description / specification / parish details and application form. In addition to the application form, you may also find it helpful to attach your CV.
The application form should be returned to Richard Wilson, St Mary’s Reigate, Chart Lane, Reigate RH2 7RN or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications Saturday 17th September 2022