ST MARY’S, REIGATE
Seeing God change lives, families
and churches again and again
- Welcome Pack
- Contact Us
- Meet the Team
- Church Buildings
- Our Calendar
- School References Guidelines for Parents
Church Centre bookings
St Mary’s Church Centre has a large hall as well as four individual meeting rooms. These are available for external hire; for more information please visit our bookings page or email admin@ stmaryreigate.org.
NEW JOB VACANCY
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a full-time Head of Family Discipleship to be part of the St Mary’s senior leadership team focused on placing the family unit and parents at the centre of a renewed discipleship strategy.
We are looking for a wise, spiritually mature, creative and energetic leader who will help us to develop the way we grow young disciples.
- Passionate about helping parents to create a culture of discipleship within their own families?
- Able to teach and connect with people of all ages?
- An enthusiastic enabler, able to encourage and release the gifts of a significant team of parents, volunteers, staff and interns?
- An effective and strategic manager who can implement, manage and monitor plans to achieve the vision and build successful and joyful teams that get things done?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
A great way to go further in your discipleship journey is to join a small group.
St Mary’s is a large church and Sunday gatherings are not enough to develop deeper relationships with each other and with God.
We have a number of opportunities to join a small group at St Mary’s, these include Life Groups (for bible study, fellowship and prayer), Bible study groups and one off sessions such as Christian meditation.
There is something for everyone. If you are not already in a group or if you fancy a change why not take a look at our website to see what is on offer. If you can’t see what you fancy or would like to start your own group, why not speak to Richard, our Vicar.
Sign up will be for this term or less depending on the group so you know what your commitment will be. At the end you will have the opportunity to sign up for a different small group activity or to continue with your existing group.
To look at the available small groups and sign up please click here.